In this workshop we will explore ways to adapt yoga postures for clients with different health conditions and abilities.
We will cover the following:
- observations and postural integrity
- what to look for when checking alignment
- adapting the asanas for injuries
- adapting asanas for the most common medical conditions
- hands on adjustments
- discovering which muscles have a tendency to be tight
- how tightness can impact & limit movement
- how to adjust/adapt asanas to achieve maximum benefit for individuals
This full day workshop together with notes will cost R 800.
Date: Saturday 13 July 2019 | 9:0 – 16:00 | Tokai
Who is this workshop for?
Yoga Teachers and Yoga Teachers in Training.
*Theme to be confirmed closer to the time*