In this workshop we will explore and delve deeper into the ancient healing aspects of Ayurveda. This Introductory Ayurveda workshop will help you decide if the 30hr Ayurveda Course is something you would like to commit to.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- the history and philosophy of Ayurveda
- the elements and how they work
- doshas and analysing your prakriti and vikriti
- understanding basic and daily Ayurvedic principles
- experience & learn how to teach a yoga class incorporating Ayurvedic principles
This full day workshop together with notes and a delicious Ayurvedically prepared lunch will cost R 800.
Sunday 10 February 2019 OR
Saturday 27 July 2019
Please note that this workshop is the prerequisite for the 30hr Ayurveda Course
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: 81 Queen Victoria Road, Claremont
Who is this workshop for?
Dedicated Yoga Practitioners, Yoga Teachers and Yoga Teachers in Training.