In this workshop we will explore and delve deeper into the ancient healing aspects of Ayurveda.
This Introductory Ayurveda workshop will give you insight into yourself and those you love. It will help you navigate your day-to-day operations with more clarity and awareness.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- the history and philosophy of Ayurveda
- the elements and how they work
- doshas and analysing your prakriti and vikriti
- understanding basic and daily Ayurvedic principles
- learn how to balance your dosha and learn what imbalances look like
- experience & learn how to teach a yoga postures incorporating Ayurvedic principles
This in an online workshop.
It comes with notes and requires 5 hours commitment.
$49.99 through Udemy.
Yearly Group Check Ins:
Each year we offer 2 Live Zoom Check-in Sessions where we address, answer and give space for questions to arise. If you would like to join these sessions, just email Nina by clicking here.
Who is this workshop for?
Dedicated Yoga Practitioners, Yoga Teachers, Yoga Teachers in Training, Anyone Interested in Exploring the Fundamentals of Ayurveda.