Join Jennifer and the AYA Team as you explore the fundamentals of Integral Hatha Yoga.
This module will help you get a clearer understanding of how you should practice and teach integral hatha yoga so that you can feel confident in not just your personal practice but when teaching students as well.
We first need to gain a deeper understanding of how our bodies function, what adaptations we need, what adaptations others need before we can confidently start suggesting variations and adaptations to our students.
You will leave this module feeling like you’ve gained a deeper insight into the specific changes and adaptations you need to personally make to your practice to that ensure your body functions more smoothly, safely and in alignment so that you feel inspired and motivated to share this gained knowledge with others.
This is a very hands on and practical module. Each week we will be going through a complete integral hatha yoga class and then analysing each aspect of the practice, in detailed discussion and in practise, afterwards. This analysis will be done by addressing the specific concerns and queries that arise from the group.
The following will be covered:
• Identify limitations in asana practice
• Improve and support in asana practice
• Establishing pranayama practices
• Introduction to Yoga Nidra
• Medical cautions in asana practice
• Adapting classical postures for special needs
• Motivation for Sadhana (Daily Yoga and Meditation) Practice
• Introduction to Vinyasa Krama (Yoga Sequencing) in Integral Hatha Yoga
This is an ideal module for:
- Yoga Students wanting to find our more about Integral Hatha Yoga
- Yoga Students considering joining the 200hr Personal Development Course or the 300hr Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Qualified Yoga Teachers wanting to take their practice and understanding further
- Students and Teachers wanting some time out to enjoy practicing Yoga with like-minded individuals.
Dates: 5, 12, 19, 26 October 2019 (Attendance to all classes is required)
Time: 09:00 – 16:00
Venue: 14 Dalmore Road, Tokai
Module Cost: R 3 100
Click here to register and sign up.
For more information email Nina: email@example.com